Saturday 24 October 2015

Autumn

posy outfit: TopShop
Me standing outside of John Lewis


I recently took a few snaps and decided that you lot would be quite interested in them, so here they are. 

I've always loved clothes, and for me Autumn and Winter clothes are my forte. I am a little bit obsessed. For some, I'm "Autumn in a person". Sounds nice, doesn't it? One of my favourite things lately has been long shirts. This entire outfit is from Topshop, from the hat to the fluffy overcoat.

And what is the build up to Christmas without a bit of John Lewis, eh? It's me: I always end up getting excited by E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. As I am writing this, I am looking out of my living room window, and the leaves on trees outside are golden, bright orange and yellow, and that makes me sooo excited! Yesterday, me and two of my friends went to town, and W and I went to look at the christmas lights outside of John Lewis. I was not dissappointed!

Also, My brother and his band, "History & Lore" have just released their new album, "Cynics, Crytics and Non-Believers". I would really appreciate if you downloaded this from Itunes, or even listening to it on Spotify:-) they also have a few songs on youtube, like "Animals" and "Monsters".

Love, Littlemiss Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment:-)