Saturday 15 August 2015

Monsters

good evening reader,
 now for this post i have no idea what i'm going to say, so i'm going to talk about Alice in Wonderland.

Now, as we know, Alice goes through many different stages of growing, shrinking and changing. Eating one side of the mushroom, the cake, drinking the potion. Neither of these things were particularly pleasant for poor Alice, however once she had changed, she learned to live with the change until she could find a way to find herself again.

and if that's not a metaphor then I don't know what is.

reader, if you are going through a difficult change at the moment, then I suggest you do your best to learn to live with it, until you can find yourself again. Panicking does not help find an answer, and I assure you as soon as you smile and learn to love yourself your changes won't seem as hard as they were at first.

Life may still not be perfect, but, I kept to my word: it does get better.

And even if it's not a whole lot better, you can soon learn to live with what you have been given, then it will get even better. And maybe not soon, but eventually you will have not only found yourself, but you will be happy and learn to experience life, not just tolerate it.

The best things really do come to those who wait.

Don't get me wrong, my childhood wasn't the best. it certainly wasn't the worst, but I think that if I understood what was going on around me it would have affected me a whole lot more. Luckily, I knew how to get on with life, despite the rubbish background, and people literally call me the "happiest girl alive".

This post was very deep today, but I felt like being inspiring. Have a good day tomorrow- stay safe!

lots of love, Jess Littlemiss xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment:-)