Thursday 20 August 2015

Style

"don't go looking for yourself when you're right here all along"


Recently I've been stressing out because, I don't know if I'm the only one who gets this, but sometimes I feel like I'm not even me. Like, I'm not even a person, I don't know its really funny.


But my best friend, M, has just found her own style and I trying to help me find mine


I LOVE COATS! Apparently my style is boho, winter.


but I realized that: You don't need clothes to express who you are. As long as you are nice to people and treat people the way you would like to be treated, there you go.


May I present- an actual human being
although buying new clothes is fab, right?


ooh, by the way here are my recent snaps for you guys😊


also I'm thinking of doing a giveaway, please comment what sort of things you want to see


love, little miss xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment:-)